Only people mentioned by @Kfed71 in this post can reply

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

After hearing about Maricopa County while I was at work, I vowed to raise Hell at the precinct if anything hokey went on. I was going to scream, " You'd better bring in some Porta Potties for us because we're going to be here all night until we can vote!" We have to stop complying! Stand yp for yourselves!

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Sometimes it takes just one voice to get everybody brave enough to join in and make a change. Wish that happened all over the polls. More people need to stand up and say no. How many people just reported what they “made” them do. Just like he wouldn’t take their jab, don’t take their voting options! People need to stand up and say something. I was prepared to do so, but here in Florida they’ve got their act together. No funny business. No sharpies. No broken machines. Just a bunch of patriots lined up to do their duty.

My point is these people are going to cheat. People need to stand up and not let them do it when they encounter it instead of just complaining about how things aren’t working. Just like this person did.

Will not be under JB's thumb again!!!

Lord, hear the cries of your people. Bestow us with great graces, blessings and miracles that we may bring Illinois and the USA back to being governed under God. This I pray. Amen

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Take our country back
#1776#1871#2022
Godspeed Patriots
#Q is#Biblical
17 timestamp

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

👏

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Wow!

LEO Wife and Mom of 3 strong, conservative young ladies. Patriot for life.

My friend voted at Lemont High School in IL. She said all they had were sharpies. She is so mad at herself cause she knows better than to accept that. They told her that black ink pens wouldn't work. She took pics of her ballot to show the bleed through. I called the Illinois Election Commitee to complain on her behalf. To his credit, the guy seemed actually distressed and said he would file a report. I said, "Do more than that..... you have to stop it". Fookery.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Mare Bear to her Publication

I had a handful of black pens with me. But they didn’t pull that in Florida. I had pens, for me, my husband and anyone else who needed them.

(1) Show this thread

LEO Wife and Mom of 3 strong, conservative young ladies. Patriot for life.

My friend voted at Lemont High School in IL. She said all they had were sharpies. She is so mad at herself cause she knows better than to accept that. They told her that black ink pens wouldn't work. She took pics of her ballot to show the bleed through. I called the Illinois Election Commitee to complain on her behalf. To his credit, the guy seemed actually distressed and said he would file a report. I said, "Do more than that..... you have to stop it". Fookery.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Props to you these scum are weak "WE" are strong 💪

Its the squeak that gets the oil - BRAVO

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Esther 4:14 🕊🙏🤍
For such a time as this.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Im
in Oklahoma and they were having a problem with the paper ballot counting machine at my precinct. before I left it seemed to be working

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

THIS is how it's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I’ve been asked what Joe Biden didn’t lie about. I found it… "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” Statement made by Joe Biden 2020.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

right on about that

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

That would be a truth... Thank you for sharing again.

(4) Show this thread

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I’ve been asked what Joe Biden didn’t lie about. I found it… "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” Statement made by Joe Biden 2020.

Amazing how that worked out.

REFUSE TO BE SILENT!!!!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Imagine That!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

it was no magic...it was MANipulation...