GEORGENEWS on TG - Forward from MistyG

Confirmed!! 20% of Maricopa County’s tabulators are not working. 1 out of 5 not being counted.
Why weren’t these checked and verified before today?

https://t.me/georgenews/5641

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Ya'll do realize this election is gonna be a cluster.... right?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Without truth in our life everyday is a cluster.
We are living a lie.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Seek the Light,
and Truth will find You.

(1) Show this thread

they are going to cheat and they are going to win. it will be obvious. we wont take this anymore

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

aka-- the super blood moon traveshamockery

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

😘

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

👍

(2) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I think the WH's planned it to be this way. You have to show them!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Nana too, well as an option anyway.

Nana has explained my opinion many times. There have gamed out every move as the evils make a move.
While thee are several options with each trip wire they have each one planned out meticulously!

(1) Show this thread