GEORGENEWS on TG - Forward from MistyG

Confirmed!! 20% of Maricopa County’s tabulators are not working. 1 out of 5 not being counted.
Why weren’t these checked and verified before today?

https://t.me/georgenews/5641

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

These people in AZ should have already been in prison!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

My son had to leave his ballot in a box. Tabulator not working. It took four tries before his ballot would print out! My husband is in a big line now and said they stopped the voting. He just texted that they’re reloading the printer software.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

not a bad salary for two days of work a year, i just find it so baffling how these problems seem to creep up every year...🙄
almost like this 💩is planned or sumthan...oh well tweedly dum off i go to vote in Texas hope they dont change my vote to robert francis

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I SEE BRAZIL 2.O DEVELOPING

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Let's watch an interview with Mr. Richer from May 2021.
Makes me sick how they present their opinions as fact. This is just painful to watch.

"It's a lie."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fLaYNhi0TA

Maricopa County Recorder Speaks Out Against Trump | MSNBC - YouTube

Stephen Richer, Recorder for Maricopa County in Arizona, discusses the misinformation surrounding the county's election audit.» Subscribe to MSNBC: http://on...

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

Now that's some funny stuff...🤣🤣🤣

(5) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Where’s the plan B though?

Exactly!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

PLAN B=NG

(2) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

So they could wreck the election that's why...The Demoncrats will stop at NOTHING to stay in power....Dah! Of course they did this on purpose...No glitch! More TREASON!!!