Q has to be discredited, scorned and lied about just like Donald Trump has been so that Anons can internalize and share the crestfallen experience of (temporary) defeat. That way when justice and vindication comes it will feel deserved more thoroughly. It’s a 5-D movie that’s broken the theatre/viewer threshold so we’re actually participating together in the production emotionally. It’s f-ing genius.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

If you have ever had a chance to follow @JohnHereToHelp on Twitter, then you know this guy has been 100% accurate regarding his messages. Check out all his prior tweets.
Unless someone hacked into his account, I am going to say that these tweets are LEGIT.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

unity at its best

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I think All must feel & see falling into the precipice. Has to never happen again.

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

2018 Will be glorious!
Public is being shown exactly what they need to be shown
God Wins

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Everytime I am called crazy by my family my stock goes up . Amazing how this works . Love wins ! Patient Endurance wins.

(1) Show this thread

It sure is..👍🙏💕

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Sounds like boot camp, where they tear you down and build you back up. If Q is discredited, my kids are going to have me committed. Guess I will just quit talking about it. And try to save my sanity. People think I'm crazy already.

Blessed. God is amazing! Happily married, truth-seeking grandma. (Chabua, India is where my in-laws met/married while stationed in WWII.)

I only awakened in October (pulling my husband along--thank God), and it's been an intense ride. I can't believe how long some of you have been holding the line and my heart truly goes out to you with great thanks. You people are amazing!!!❤️🙏

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

#wwg1wga 🙌🏼❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread