Only people mentioned by @Banksy in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

I don’t know?? Maybe they’ll arrest him. There’s been speculation about that. That would certainly and read a lot of people who would definitely turn out and vote vote vote!

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Prolly not, heard Chris Miller is going to be there..and KASH! 👀

(1) Show this thread

My RSBN coverage was taken down by You Tube. where can I watch it?

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

Go to Rumble.com and find RSBN 😉

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

;)

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Rumor: "Kash Patel was supposed to be in Arizona campaigning for Kari Lake tonight, but he got “redirected” to Ohio by the Trump team.

It appears something is happening tonight… "

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

I think Trump is going to announce that he’s running in 2024. I hate to say this but it bums me out… 2020 needs to be rectified talking about 2024 is a joke to me.

(1) Show this thread

my mom told me to watch
she heard 45 is announcing he is running 2024

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Welp. We already knew this.I expected something Bigger...lets see what happens. Prolly another nothing burger but imma keep HOPIUM GOING 🙌🏻

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

dasting

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Plan to wouldnt miss it!

👀

why? to be trolled more? Dan last year. Clearly aimed at people who follow Q.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Have watched most of them - we also have attended a few too.

5:5

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

I would definitely pay attention to what Richard Grenell says!

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️🍿🍿🍿

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Sounds YUUUUUGE 😎👍

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Can't wait to hear what he has to say about our governor race...evil vs. evil....😭

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

I feel bad for PA. Lesser of the two evils running for Wolf's spot

(1) Show this thread

I’m hoping DJT will announce and will also endorse Tore Maras for SOS in Ohio.

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

Good Luck 💕

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

If he announces that he’s running for 2024 it means that he concedes and the last few years were yanking your chain. We had a stolen election that means no one’s going to fight for it. That means nothing changes. That means they continue to cheat.

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Patriot - wake since March 2020 - still learning!

where best to watch?

In response Edie Brown to his Publication

Right Side Broadcasting - YT or Rumble

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

if he said watch it might be a good idea

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

FO SHO

(1) Show this thread

Probably a 2024 run……😭😭nonono……

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Whoa

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

That almost sounds ominous....does he know something?

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Here We Go👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

(1) Show this thread

😳