There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Interesting Timing...

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

No offence VK…for the fatigued in mind & body, I sure wish you were more informative some days. Probably just me.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Egypt was infiltrated,
Now, it has been taken back.
🕊✨🕊✨🕊✨

(2) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Genes is DNA
Genesis
Shine On You Little Diamonds ✨

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy no more…
But, proud to be an *Authorized conspiracy theorist, with you, and so many others, VK.

#SaveTheChildren

“They thought the SHEEP would follow the STARS.”

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

must be conciousness of good people up there or down here
wherever the stars are located.
side by side with the enemy.

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Alcyone is my Birth Star for 5/21 . 💙#Home

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

VK is Star Maker!
XRP is gonna shine!

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am praying for this.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That logo looks like a figit spinner...

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Isaiah 40:26

"Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing."

🌌😊🙏🤍