Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

5th Element

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Seems like a pyramids was finally activated!! Energy engine activated!

1:34 7/11/22
117:711
11:11

Reminds me of this

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We are the pyramids of soul energy linking the people of this 🌏 bringing light to the darkness and awakenkng souls to their power don't ya think?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

maybe the pyramids are still working every day but we just cannot see it. Like it is invisible the way part of the spectrum are invisible to the naked eye.

How to see it? Or can it be measured?

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

🗼The unseen World.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

God’s natural pyramid🙏🏻✨✨✨💖

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Star Maker

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

No offence VK…for the fatigued in mind & body, I sure wish you were more informative some days. Probably just me.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(9) Show this thread