Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

🔥Go Dr.Mercola🔥

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Decision makers who knowingly participated in this hideous scheme gonna pay for their crimes.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

There is the amnesty I'd be willing to give them!

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Yep. NO DEALS and NO EXCUSES!!💥

covid is just tip of iceberg. western medicine is organized serial killing.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

This has been an ugly side of much of humanity... a nightmare for those who were in need...as well as their loved ones..

Who is talking about amnesty?

Not me.

I do not consent.

In fact, I am encouraging everyone who experienced adverse events to file law suits against the place they got jabbed and the person that jabbed them.

Remember that the healthcare people didn't bother to research or study up on the jab. They just did what they were told.

it's still happening.

When jabs are delivered in improper packaging with expiration dates that do not match and they were still inserted in the arms of the fools that signed up to get the booster their actions may be criminal.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

As a nurse fo 50 years in ER/Critical Care we were taught to always check expiration dates and NEVER administer any medication with expired dates. These medications were returned to the pharmacy and replaced. Periodically we were required to go through our cabinets and check for expiration dates as well. We were told to discard, in a special way, any medications that were expired.

(4) Show this thread