Good Morning Patriots.

Anything interesting happen while I was tech fasting?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

welcome back vk!
i actually had a course on digital detox
we used this npr program “note to self” - very cool

https://www.npr.org/podcasts/452538677/note-to-self

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Good Evening VK….Mmmmm, I’m thinkin you prolly didn’t miss a thing. Hope your cleansing was a complete success. Love the video…especially the background music! 😀Hope you had a High Vibe FAST. 👍😊

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

VK, ATC is now asking the nature of the medical emergency and age.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

🤣Squawk 7700😎

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

morning VK
Dan the Man posted this on instsgram
*video in comments

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

noting this song is # 95 on your play list

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

🥳🎉😎👍💕😇🌈

(2) Show this thread

Not really no. 😁

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

those 2 going at it, always worry bout the barbed wire, wood fence better but more work. started a food fast when kiki did last evening, just had naked expresso, prefer the frothed breve, hangin in with sparklin water💖

oh and Q posting soon as you left...

oh, you know, libtards blowing apart on twitter, FB falling apart, Goog destroying itself...so no, nothing new 😋

Good Morning VK and AU Family! Have a Blessed Day! 🙏🙏

Have a Great Day 💖💖💖

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

That's a lot of sh*t slinging around.
Throw it around and see what sticks?

weel Q did a drop but we are so good it was old news to us........you all are amazing

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I guess my question is, how do we ‘really’ know these latest drops are from Q?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

As soon as I asked the above question, I got Drop 1119. 😳

(1) Show this thread

New drop, nothing that we didn’t know. Referencing when Biden called for the firing of Ukraine prosecutor or they would not receive the $1B.

❤️no sir. nothing special,all normal🙏

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Yes sir, a new Q post and Trump maked air Q´s and said BQQm and 17 at the rally...So many Q hints! TrustThePlan
NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Really fkn sick of this lil pos cupcake over here and its grew up with the carter "parents" use that term loosely. FK>

(1) Show this thread

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

I couldn't join in your Tech fast because....well....baseball. Oddly enough, the parade route at noon for our WS champs is 1.7 miles long. Go figure.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Good morning VK! Was a good day yesterday. And today is beautiful with rain.😊

Good morning VK and AU family

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

"Good morning VK, and in case I dont see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night" Truman Show quote seems appropriate at this juncture..

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Welcome Back!
This video is intense.

🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚂

Hadda dream about you, have zero idea what it was tho. 🤷🏼‍♀️🐢

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Hmmm, i dont think so — sorry!

Yes, there was a Q drop. You just happened to miss it.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:)

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

kiki i did the fast with you, 24 hours, bet you are still fasting, thought i would make it for 36 but i can try another time, thanks for encouraging♥️

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning VK and Patriots ❤️

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

was that ypur turtle that got out?

(1) Show this thread

Good Morning VK I wasn't here much this weekend. I had my Grandson a Birthday Party. They were supposed to sleep in his new tent. Guess where the boys ended up? In the house. Anyways, hard to believe we are almost there. It's been a long 5 years or so. I'm so ready for everyone to wake up. I guess my boss will soon realize I want be one of the patients in the new mental health building they are building. He probably will. Poor fella is so brainwashed. Hes a good guy and all he just doesn't see the big picture. He calls me a qanon queen. I said there are no qanons. Its Q and Anons. lol