Now vs then. Things sure have changed.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

A JERRY’S KID COULD SEE IT 🍿

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

really?! i hope you dont mean jerry's kids as in jerry lewis and the mda. because i am am a 56 year old jerry's kid and im not the only one among us. nothing wrong with us mentally. brain is not a muscle. i am the first one to crack jokes about how i move or fail to move. laughing is important but i assure you that implying we are stupid is not a joke. im not trying to make you feel bad but when i was in my 20s and depressed about diagnosis a comment like that could have made me suicidal. i know you did not mean to hurt but someone else might not.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Down TheRabbitHole to her Publication

DONT NEED TO MAKE IT PERSONAL !

oh, i didnt. just thought i could help you see that you might accidently hurt someone. my mistake because now i see that its no accident and you like saying nasty stuff to people.
NO NEED TO GROW UP!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RAS_rolling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Down TheRabbitHole, click on at the bottom under it