Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🤢🤮All that "circling back" is making me sick!

i miss Acosta and Roberts asking questions

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

How are they keeping all of these people quiet about being on a movie set?

@ghostezra
came across this, curious what your take is on this?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I wish I had someone giving money every time I have seen a 17 in the last week

Does Chanel Rion attend these?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

A JERRY’S KID COULD SEE IT 🍿

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

really?! i hope you dont mean jerry's kids as in jerry lewis and the mda. because i am am a 56 year old jerry's kid and im not the only one among us. nothing wrong with us mentally. brain is not a muscle. i am the first one to crack jokes about how i move or fail to move. laughing is important but i assure you that implying we are stupid is not a joke. im not trying to make you feel bad but when i was in my 20s and depressed about diagnosis a comment like that could have made me suicidal. i know you did not mean to hurt but someone else might not.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

🍿🎬🎭🎥

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

With prescipted questions to boot. 🙄

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

damn straight