Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

we're not quite done yet.... 💥💥💥💥💥

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I've seen pictures and video of the fencing with the concertina wire placed around the Capitol building and the White House, and buses late at night/early in the morning and heard talk of arrests and tribunals, but I figure the military will provide public disclosure at the appropriate time. 🙏🏻

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

If you’re on FB, follow Kelly Marie Brady (nancy drew). She’s in DC just about every day videoing what’s going on. it’s quite quiet recently.

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

sauce?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Trust me they were and alot of it was out of sight of public and of Course MSM covered for them yes its the lonest I told you so in history but its just about here folks hold on!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Their people were pushed a little further to the precipice, or they are braver than Americans.

If it happens again, we have to get up off our arses and with no fear go en masse to protest. it takes sheer numbers.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

how come when I go to Twitter and look this up I can’t find it?

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

sauce?

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Damn straight it should have happened here and will if they cheat again !

id love to see that.......anything on video?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I didn't see that she posted but still scrolling comments and going back and forth to alot of stuff lol

(1) Show this thread