What is the relationship between the descendants of Cain and Jews?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Is that why they keep enforcing "anti-semitism?" To prevent a call out from who they REALLY are? I could be severely wrong but just spitballing here.

what is it? where are you going with this? why are you discussing a group and not an individual? this is what breeds hate.

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

In response Liberty Lady to her Publication

what it breeds is, thought

(1) Show this thread

Depends what you read or believe . In Genesis Cain is Adam's son, born of Eve. or......Cains father was Satan and Cain's line would always have part of the serpent seed in them. Cains line is the "jews" ?????

Hobby's: Artist realistic pencil drawing. Painting. The Bible.

Signs - YouTube

Signs is about "Signs" of Biblical scope.For more: https://www.godinanutshell.com/To watch the films "Vav: Part One & Two" visit: https://www.godinanutshell....

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Dunno, but Jews is a religion not a race. So much fake history The banished ones out of Russian could be Cain's line

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

you are so correct

jewish diaspora

long time grudge

the reason for continual rhetoric against the motherland

and back in the day these (non believers in) were given a choice of three religions - and to pick one

it's the religion they selected

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Who the fook really knows. So ready for the whole truth of our existance to come out. Most of us here on AU don't feel like we are from here. I feel it sometimes, i want to be released.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I agree. Always felt im from "Somewhere else".

(1) Show this thread

They are the fake Jews. Khazarian AshkeNazis.

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Since everything is a lie, that’s an impossible Q to to answer? Why ia “answer” spelled with a W is another Q! 🤔

who knows our history is compromised

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Doq if im reading these charts right ... (from genesis of grail kings)
looks like half siblings onto 1st , 2nd, 3rd... cousins ... in Egypt some Pharaohs ...then out of Egypt on down to king David line...
pic is of the book im referencing

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

They think they are the CHOSEN children of God.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

The only crucial matter *now* is our individual relationship with the living Christ who paid the sin price of the entire world for all of history by His death on the cross at Calvary and giving us the *only* and *assured* possibility of eternal salvation by His *physical* resurrection 3 days later ..

.. *IF* we but humbly ask forgiveness for those sins and then put our trust in, and follow, Him in HIS way.

"For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if ye Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise" Gal3:26-29

Outside of that the identity of THE end times antichrist is clearly revealed in scripture.

https://adtv.watch/total-onslaught/who-is-the-antichrist

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

I am beginning to believe both are the serpent seed of the Fallen Angels. I need to research the Jews blood rituals more, but some of my sources have disappeared.

they have the same mother

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

THE ASHKENAZI (97% of Jews alive today)believe they are from the line of Cain because that is what Babylonian Talmud states?

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

Starts with an M

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

THE ASHKENAZI (97% of Jews alive today)believe they are from the line of Cain because that is what Babylonian Talmud states?