WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

Just my 2 cents-So I dont know if this happened to anyone else, but a few nights ago my phone did this strange thing. I was playing a game on my phone when it did a "blink" type of thing. It was like the power went out but it was so quick that the best way I can describe it was a "blink". Anyway, once that happened the picture on my phone went from like 720 to 1080 image. Ever since that happen, my display on the phone is crazy good and different from what I had before. I might not have even noticed but it happened when I was actively watching it. I dont know if this was a phone thing or a service provider thing but it was strange and cool. I just thought I would mention it in case anyone noticed the same thing.

Mine does the opposite. The font shrinks whenever I am reading anything good and it reboots after a particular sensitive comment is made in response to something...kinda weird but to be expected at this juncture...🤣🤣🤣

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @rjcassidy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from rjcassidy , click on at the bottom under it