Just my 2 cents-So I dont know if this happened to anyone else, but a few nights ago my phone did this strange thing. I was playing a game on my phone when it did a "blink" type of thing. It was like the power went out but it was so quick that the best way I can describe it was a "blink". Anyway, once that happened the picture on my phone went from like 720 to 1080 image. Ever since that happen, my display on the phone is crazy good and different from what I had before. I might not have even noticed but it happened when I was actively watching it. I dont know if this was a phone thing or a service provider thing but it was strange and cool. I just thought I would mention it in case anyone noticed the same thing.

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

past 2 days wake up and says “not connected to wifi”
something's up

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Yesterday I noticed my screen was dark and I hadn't adjusted anything. Thought it was strange and showed it to my husband he said he didn't change it either.

When I'm reading something interesting (mostly Q drops) the screen on the phone lights up completely for two seconds

I've noticed the same thing has been happening to my tv for the past week or so ... The screen/picture size settings will all of a sudden start randomly changing while I'm watching, then a complete green screen, then comes back to normal .... This has never happened before until the last week or so ... Very strange

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

uber killer

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

It’s odd. I received an email a few days ago from my carrier Xfinity that they had upped my speed by quite a bit at no cost to me. 😳 I thought WHAT? They never give away anything for free. I saved the email but it has mysteriously disappeared! 🤔 🤷🏼‍♀️. Thank you Guardians. My pictures are so much more lovely.

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

Mine does the opposite. The font shrinks whenever I am reading anything good and it reboots after a particular sensitive comment is made in response to something...kinda weird but to be expected at this juncture...🤣🤣🤣

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In the middle of the night, my phone made a very strange noise that I had never heard before. It woke me up.

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Yes my friend just asked my son yessterday am I crazy or is my phone clear or more something …….

I Did notice a blink while I was using my phone but doesn't seem like the imaging has changed. but I did notice that when I woke up today, my Icon for my messaging has changed...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I want some of that good stuff. My cell is so old.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Yes on my PC I get a white screen here and there at night. And that is new!!!

Yes, happened to me today, just realised now when I’ve read your post…🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️