i could really use some prayers. my whole family thinks im whacked and i dont know if i can hold on anymore. the end is here. my kid comes home from HS and tells me about other kids telling him Trump is still pres and the world is flat. and he mocks them and me. i am sad. my relationship with my kids is deteriorating. i know this week is “boom” week but damn. i sure wish my people were awake so we could all celebrate together instead of me having to bite my fucking tongue. they mock me in everything. im so so sad. and lonely. i hope you all are well. thank you for your prayers. thank you to everyone who is working to free this world. i am grateful, appreciative and thankful. ✌️

Two and a half years ago, I too was asleep. In God's own time, He opened my eyes and ears and I received so much TRUTH that I experienced a time of depression. Following that cognitive dissonance, I realized that it was time to accept my own part of complacency that enabled these monsters to enslave humankind. That is how it worked with me and now, I try to be longsuffering and patient with those that I love dearest in their awakening process. It will happen in God's own time. Not through me - but through a loving God.

In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it