today, my son came home from HS. i am beyond grateful. there was a student who brought a gun to school today. the school found out, and searched everyone and found the weapon. grateful. so very grateful. i have more to share. i want to share with you how last week the Holy Spirit nudged me to pray more for my son. i felt like he was gone from me like deep grief. so i started praying for protection over him. this week he stayed home on Monday, Tuesday i took him to school and i felt like something really bad was going to happen like so bad i wanted to go back and get him. so i prayed as i exited the school lot and I prayed for angels to walk the halls and for protection and i prayed if anything bad was rising up the authorities would be notified before anything bad would or could happen. I prayed the same on Wednesday. i also felt nudged to do a full water fast so i fasted on Tuesday and Wednesday and broke my fast around 3pm Wednesday. i am certain those prayers protected all today.

This had to be so scarry for you. The power of prayer is amazing. God Bless you & your son. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Bobulie, click on at the bottom under it