today, my son came home from HS. i am beyond grateful. there was a student who brought a gun to school today. the school found out, and searched everyone and found the weapon. grateful. so very grateful. i have more to share. i want to share with you how last week the Holy Spirit nudged me to pray more for my son. i felt like he was gone from me like deep grief. so i started praying for protection over him. this week he stayed home on Monday, Tuesday i took him to school and i felt like something really bad was going to happen like so bad i wanted to go back and get him. so i prayed as i exited the school lot and I prayed for angels to walk the halls and for protection and i prayed if anything bad was rising up the authorities would be notified before anything bad would or could happen. I prayed the same on Wednesday. i also felt nudged to do a full water fast so i fasted on Tuesday and Wednesday and broke my fast around 3pm Wednesday. i am certain those prayers protected all today.

Only people mentioned by @SJoe in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication

This had to be so scarry for you. The power of prayer is amazing. God Bless you & your son. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication