There are those who accuse me, because I am a pastor, that I should not be speaking up for Trump or truth, The problem is that too many pastors don't speak up, but give in for the reason to keep their people and their tithes. I cannot do that even if it means losing m license. I love our country and our freedom and believe In Trump. I am willing to lay it all down for truth, for freedom and for the survival of our nation. Love often means sacrifice for what is right. I have made up my mind to stand for God and what He has said no matter the cost: Trump 2 terms and justice for the corrup

Only people mentioned by @WarriorAnnie in this post can reply

I know how the story ends, God Won! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I stand w/President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save The Children πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FightBack πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love Wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ No DMs πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

Partor Greg Locke spoke same this past Sunday during service. Pastors lead their flock, they should not be silent.#GodWins

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

Too many have sold out the call on their lives for 501c3 expemption. When they tell you, you will lose you 501c3 status for talkimg polotics in a church you know something is wrong.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts