I am looking forward to going from "most embarrassing father in the world" to "world's coolest daddy". πŸ˜ŽπŸ™

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

I pray that for you Martin, and besides, we ALL already know you are already the coolest Dad, sweet sweet blessingsπŸ˜‡πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

β€œWhen I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years."
~Mark Twain πŸ‘πŸ‘

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

I hear ya... (cool mom would be over the top)

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

The cool Dads, I'm in.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I hear you on that.
My son thinks I'm lolo. However the sad part, he knows better. He is closer to 50 than 40. Something happened. California mandates.