A word of encouragement to the digital soldiers. Q doesn't need defending. Don't be afraid or shy to share something that doesn't add up in the news cycle. That's the whole point of the movement. The great awakening. I feel so many are shy or nervous to be wrong about something. You sharing something doesn't mean it's the gospel truth. Nor should anyone think that. It's simply another piece to the puzzle. Your one shared picture or video can unlock many other things for other digital soliders. There's never anything too small or insignificant to share.#wwg1wga

I put my faith in God and our amazing brothers and sisters still in uniform.
However, I am tired of climbing the "11th Hour Jacob's Ladder".
These fuckers steal our election, hijack the nation, put it on full display and then go back to Georgia for sloppy seconds. Zero Consequences.
There is a DEM supermajority [according to MSM] and everyone in DC is complicit.
We thought there would be JUSTICE. But every week, it's the same thing: Hold the line...
For what? If anyone can physically take part in direct action justice, it's [MIL].
If no justice-votes don't matter. They'll just cheat ag

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LetsGetItDone in this post can reply

In response Buzz Johnson to his Publication

It seems the values America hold were flushed down the drain in 2 months. DOJ, FBI, SC were all complicit. There is no law anymore

In response jaq anon to his Publication
In response jaq anon to his Publication

implying that "america" (the corporation) even have any.

(2) Show this thread