update on my fasting- went 50 hours and woke up at midnight and felt like i needed to eat something. going to try this again soon and go for 72 hours. not medical advice at all. found it very cleansing more in a mental way than actually my physical body. going through a lot like everyone else. trying to stay positive, trying to make sense of the world and trying to figure out what my actual destiny is- all of this seems like a daunting challenge. biggest part cor me is protecting my heart- i easily do my best to take care of others and love them- rarely do i get love in return. my walls are so up now i feel like a deserted castle in a remote forest surrounded by a moat with alligators swimming in the water. it is a vivid picture and illustrates how i feel, but i keep going. we should all keep going. totally possible our happiness is right around the corner.

Only people mentioned by @rose4546 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rose Parke, click on at the bottom under it