Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Cathy O Brien survived MKULTRA and wrote about her tortuous experiences.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I have to wonder if these handlers are even human.

This is the 20 minute interview with Ye. Watch Chris Cuomo twist and manipulate the audience as to what they should think about Ye. Cuomo constantly worries about Ye's health and if he is taking care of himself. This is yet another media attempt to brainwash the audience that the news man and his opinion turned into "fact" are all that matter. Cuomo proves just what Ye is saying. Follow the script, the narrative, the agenda given to you by the ones in control of you or ..... here comes the handler.

God of Love, bless Ye and keep him always in your care. Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQwaOfBb-s8

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

These handlers are pure evil!! 😣

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I hope Kanye realizes how many of us humanly and spiritually support him. I believe in him.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Kanye is not the first to expose them.
Check out this one from Chappelle.

A few already paid with their 'lives':
-Prince
-Michael Jackson
-Chester Bennington
-Chris Cornell

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

chester and chris did publically?

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

I honestly believe Robin Williams was killed in the same way...and probably for the same reason. 😔

(6) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

when u think the evil everywhere right down to an aide woring in these institutions

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Ye, turn off your 5G!

I have to believe, and pray, Kanye has some support/help backing him. I doubt anyone really goes up against these demons, all alone, with any success.

Kanye also says he is a clone in his music.

The media will say the texts are not real or meant to be a joke or they’ll just say Kanye is crazy.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It's true. they bring the elites in for overhauls all the time. When an elite is breaking free they emit a frequency vibe. It is my belief that we can collectively hijack that vibe midstream.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Donda. They did that to him. I truly believe that.

(23) Show this thread

Personal trainer would be a perfect cover for a handler! You control what they eat, when they sleep, make sure they take their meds as prescribed, take them to doctor visits, punish them via physical discomfort/deprivations as needed, and have tons of time alone with them—all without arousing suspicion. Plus, you can write books and charge huge appearance fees that make it easy to collect cash for keeping all those celebs under control.

Who has Harley Pasternak trained?
Harley Pasternak has trained everyone from Kanye to Rihanna to Gwyneth Paltrow, and his clients rave that he simplifies nutrition and exercise. "TRAINER" HANDLER" Even looks like a douche.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

You spelled conehead under a mask hiding that he's a reptilian wrong

(3) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Well Ye putting that out there remove that arrow from Harvey's quiver. He should have added, I'm clean, sober and in no way suicidal! (and also set up dead man switch) Ye knows the game and will quickly be seen as a liability.

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Ye is in a roll!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Drop it like it's HOT 🔥

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I think that Harley or Hayley person has the cover of being an exercise guru, "helps lots of celebrities"

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

for sure and good friends with Kris Jenner so....

(1) Show this thread