Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Dutchsinse on youtube believes they use these to create earthquakes. Many quakes in vicinity of these power lines

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

👍😢 Horrible what they've done. Bring back the Vikings! They'd take care of that... ;)

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

awright...

do SKETCHY!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Hold out another 2-3 days power. I'm canning still.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

:)

Loverly 🇬🇧😀

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I want to watch TSS!! 😎

Is that Hadrian's Wall?

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

sketchy shit is Oprah endorsing Fetterborg what a fricken joke. total white hat move. they are teasing the patriots.

What does TTDSSS stand for?

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Answered my own question - time to do some sketchy sh*t

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Doo Dah Doo Dah 🎶

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

i was just looking at this post thru screenshot of yours but i cant remember the date. syncy 🥰

(1) Show this thread

dont tease me Martin. ive been waiting for TTDSSS for a hot minute and pray it involves rescuing my children

Yes Yes Yes 100000000000 times yes

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Will be a lot nicer when eyesores are gone.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

🍵morning tea for you!

I look at ALL stone structures with a new eye. I see them everywhere, in the fields, property markers, decorations. Photographs go beyond entertainment & I find the questions more entertaining than the photograph. Thank you, Martin!

Here, I see hills, wires, and 💚rocks💚

What is underneath those hills? Is there a water source anywhere? No animals in sight. NONE.

Is the stonewall fence on a ley line? Does the energy wiring run across ley lines? Where do the stones go? Looks like limestone.

What is .u.n.d.e.r. there?

dominos

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Isn't it so funny we now associate that image / powerlines synonymously with TTDSSS? we can never go back :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Need help. What is TTDSSS?

(3) Show this thread

mornin’ Martin 🙏🏼🥰
Doo dah, doo dah! 😏😎

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Stone age towers.
In Northern California rumor has it the chinese built miles and miles of rock walls, I think the powers that were" held these people as prisoners . What a cruel planet.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Stone age towers.
In Northern California rumor has it the chinese built miles and miles of rock walls, I think the powers that were" held these people as prisoners . What a cruel planet.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

that rock wall will last centuries longer than the telecommunications towers will last