Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

JUST so you know,
IT IS KILLING NANA TO HAVE TO WORK SO MUCH THIS MONTH!

Might know that the ONLY time of the year I have to work every damn day is the month of the most amazing time in human history!

btw:
check this out, love this man!
I believe his work is solid and he will play a big part in disclosure going forward.

The ppl still totally unconscious have some very LARGE steps to take soon!

Jaw dropping will be an understatement in my opinion!

You and I both know that he is telling the truth here and the huge possibilities we have going forward in the consciousness realm.

Earth shattering really!
Fun stuff in Nana's view!

I know, I feel heart broken for so many that have suffered the last 4 yrs but it has been 4 yrs of awesomeness for me.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRxJSeyg/

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Was wondering why I hadn't seen so much of you Nana. Thank you for this clip...I absolutely believe this all the way. Makes so much sense. The hardest part for me is to remember and make use of this. It's a process, haha. ❤️❤️❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

love Dr. Greer's work. I was introduced to it in 2020 and it really helped validate some of my experiences. i know some people are weary of him for being a freemason but if you are aware of it, i still think there is value to be gained from his perspective.

(2) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response David Spiegel to his Publication

Kudos. Good stuff. My husband doesn't believe me and if I showed him this his eyes would glaze over and I'd have to punch a wall.

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

./sync

😇🙏🤗1122🤗🙏😇

Things are really bad in Ontario, Canada. There is talk of mask laws coming back. A school union on strike has the kids out of school again. Every level of gov't playing mind games with their citizens. Lots of trolls/bots on Twitter cheerleading a despicable Liberal gov't in Ottawa (I don't know how EM stops it). Most people in Ontario are still fast asleep. I look at my relatives going for fourth and fifth boosters and not even questioning what kind of vaccine requires that many shots. This war is not near to being over (awakening) here. Nothing changes until the MSM is brought under control and I don't see that happening soon. Nothing changes as long as elections can be rigged and I don't see that changing soon either. It may be time to walk away from social platforms too. I know that these people are trying to break us but it is hard for them to achieve it if you just turn them off and walk away.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Life is just wild now, WOW! 📢🤮
Truth needs2 out itself like you said, or this will go on forever! 😡

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

you gotta put the bug in ppl's ears that NOTHING can happen without the public's consent. just throw that message all over social media wherever you go

(6) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻❤️😇

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Ange Love to her Publication

✨👍🏻✨🤗✨❣️✨

(1) Show this thread

11/22 day 4
Done in 30.

In response Storm Chaser to his Publication

11/22
23 days to go! :) Storm brewing, I wonder if we might see this, :)

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Missing [f]. 21 drops with missing F P14 is last.

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Grand Rising!! ❤️🤗

11/2+2?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Also known as FryYay😁 Sad seeing so many warriors lose their faith. I will HOLD THE LINE ....For God and Country. WWG1WGA 🔥

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Amen! If they understood what those negative vibes (energy) feed, they may be able to hold some positive vibes a bit longer. The time is almost here. Collectively, we are so much stronger! WWG1WGA Hugs! 💕🙏🏻💕

(1) Show this thread

There is absolutely no way possible that the coming changes that are about to occur are not anticipated and that a plan for transition and recovery is in place. I pray that the inevitable is not coming as soon as many anticipate, and that there will be a massive distribution of info to help prepare the general public deal with the size and scope of this. We are going to need incredible amounts of logistical support not to mention grassroots volunteers to help at many levels.
ping.

Mornin’ 🙏🏼🥰
11.4 already! This year has gone pretty fast if you think about it!
Let’s Rock this weekend!

Happy 11.4 VK!

Let's Vibe it out... :)

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

./sync

ViBiNG it out all day long, Patriots!!!

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

VK what’s up with these why are they making circle’s ? It was so big i couldn’t get it all in one shoot 3 pics

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

I know I have always seen straight lines but last week i saw SOS spelled out!

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

The not so nefarious answer is ....jets turn to get to their destination.

(5) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

There is no step 5

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Yes please let this be so

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

https://youtu.be/dblkUK2Jqt4
https://t.me/Dontdrinkthekoolaidz/1347

11.3 QURRENT EVENTS 🐸#DDK
Nov 3rd 2Q22
LQQKING AHEAD IS EASIER WHEN YOU LQQK BEHIND. Look at this video and tell me the military hasn't been in charge this entire time. First marker! Brazil is going off the same thing is going to happen here they're going to try to steal the election and our military will step in it's all part of the sting enjoy the show.
WE MAKE VIDOES ON QURRENT EVENTS!!

(5) Show this thread

Love it! 👊

Does that mean tomorrow is D5?

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

morning VK
its 2am on day 5 [FryDay] here in NZ, gonna try & get some sleep 🥱😴

I see what you did!!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

💫

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

feels like a week at keast 😂🍿

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Every day this month is 11/22

Top O' the Morning to Ya VK!
Let it start . .

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Amen! 🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Praying for all those in harms way. 🙏❤🇺🇸❤🙏

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Pelosi arrested.
It’s habbening.

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

highly doubt it

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

when was this aired?

(2) Show this thread

Red October? It's now November. 11.3? that was yesterday. Anything happen? Fry day? prolly still nothing. Oh yeah, Brazil's election was stolen. Ours probably will be again. Am I missing anything? Or are we still on the Hurry Up and Wait schedule?? I am tired of being fed lines of bullshite. Oh were the cables cut?? That black out coming up any time soon? Any more tik toks to decipher into a bunch of numbers that supposedly/conveniently correspond to Q drops? RPL= Rena's Pissed Level. I'm so tired...so very tired. About to give up...going to vote on November 8th and do my duty. We've already been told the results could take weeks...I guess this is the new norm. And if we don't come out with a huge red wave then I am going to have to let go...for my own sanity. I have had it.

In response Irish Scot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

11.4 👊 Ready .