"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

"Get ready. That's all I'm telling you. Very soon."
--President Trump

US Army Honor Guard VeteranπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist β˜„οΈ Messianic Judaism ✑️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Patriot Sam, did he say this at the last rally?
πŸ™

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

I don't remember if those words exactly, but he always does say something like that lately, so... Hmm... We'll have to see what he says this weekend (Sat. and Sun. rallies!!)πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ )

US Army Honor Guard VeteranπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist β˜„οΈ Messianic Judaism ✑️ Yeshua HaMashiach

i have a good feeling about things … Trump rally Saturday and Mammoth Mountain opens early Saturday too❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ β›·β›·πŸ€™πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™

G-d sending good vibes πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Very cool!! And I hope you have fun skiing!! Am guessing you're going this weekend or no?

i would like too but not this weekendπŸ˜” Hoping the mountains will be loaded with snow Thanksgiving week and I will give lots of Thanks πŸ˜ƒ β„οΈβ„οΈβ›·β›·β„οΈβ„οΈβ›·β›·β„οΈβ„οΈβ›·β›·β„οΈβ„οΈβ›·β›·πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€™πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™

Only people mentioned by @GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply

I know you'll have a great time!!πŸ™‚β€οΈ