"Get ready. That's all I'm telling you. Very soon."
--President Trump

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

He also says, "Before we make America great again , We have to make America safe again."

US Army Honor Guard Veteran๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q๐Ÿธ Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist โ˜„๏ธ Messianic Judaism โœก๏ธ Yeshua HaMashiach

Patriot Sam, did he say this at the last rally?
๐Ÿ™

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

I don't remember if those words exactly, but he always does say something like that lately, so... Hmm... We'll have to see what he says this weekend (Sat. and Sun. rallies!!)๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™ )

(1) Show this thread

Do it Q+!!

yes he said that.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Double Meanings Exist

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

I've fuckin been ready ! bring it mother fuckers ๐Ÿ˜

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication

Love your name here...Starsky and Hutch one of my fav shows!

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

10+

(2) Show this thread