"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

"Get ready. That's all I'm telling you. Very soon."
--President Trump

US Army Honor Guard Veteran๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q๐Ÿธ Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist โ˜„๏ธ Messianic Judaism โœก๏ธ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Patriot Sam, did he say this at the last rally?
๐Ÿ™

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

I don't remember if those words exactly, but he always does say something like that lately, so... Hmm... We'll have to see what he says this weekend (Sat. and Sun. rallies!!)๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™ )

US Army Honor Guard Veteran๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q๐Ÿธ Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist โ˜„๏ธ Messianic Judaism โœก๏ธ Yeshua HaMashiach

i have a good feeling about things โ€ฆ Trump rally Saturday and Mammoth Mountain opens early Saturday tooโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ โ›ทโ›ท๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค™

G-d sending good vibes ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Very cool!! And I hope you have fun skiing!! Am guessing you're going this weekend or no?

First seasonal snow this weekend all California high elevations. Winter has arrived early โ€“โ€“ despite all that inconvenient global warming ๐Ÿ˜…

Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜