Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

This is just fun to watch. The 7500 ( I know there may be a few good guys in there who probably will be the ones staying) entitled, emotionally imature employees never thought they would be held accountable. Why would they, they have been coddled all their lives

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Tomorrow is 11.4
A marker?

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

The more I see the twitter bird the more I think of the words "when does a bird sing" it has to be connecte!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

These are like some arrest them all type vibes.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

announced on 11.3.......THEY IS FQQKED

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

(ACTIONABLE 11.4)

(1) Show this thread

firing on Friday vibes…”less chance of a confrontation”

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🕊🤍

😃👍

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Interesting...all the employees locked out on a Friday. I sorta wonder if Trump will be reinstated..and nobody will be there to stop it.