Putting my hand* on an old tree (several, indeed) was a much needed therapy today. The trees were there before me, will be there after me, and I don't need to do anything for life to keep on doing its thing.

*One hand only, still need to hold camera.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

wonderful!
i love trees!

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Lovely! Thanks for sharing. I have this wonderful picture book named 'Meetings with Remarkable Trees' from around the world.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

We all need a good romp from time to time.
I walk the dogs every evening rain or shine with my husband.
Does wonders for the mental health.
also,
God has a funny bone.

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

wow, i did that today also 🥰

I talk to the trees
But they don't listen to me
I talk to the stars
But they never hear me

~song from Paint Your Wagon 👍

Trees are so cool. Tree consciousness operates from the higher dimensional realms and literally is the bringer of physical life to the planet. we have ALL at some point in our existence, have lived in this state of consciousness as a tree. The trees operate on collective, but can still focus consciousness on an individual tree. They are all connected, like mycelium, and also live in symbiosis with mycelium.
TREES ARE COOL!
which is the bumper stick i have on my car:)
i could go on and on about trees.
THEY KEEP THE EARTH GOING, they keep us going.

Truly Divine

THESE ARE AWESOME PHOTOS MARTIN I LOVE IT THE OLD
ONES ALWAYS DRAW YOU IN !!!
I HAVE SOME REAL OLD TREES AT THE BACK OF OUR PROPERTY LOVE WALKING UNDER THEM EVERY MORNING THROUGH OUT THE YEAR AND SEASONS