There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🀍

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

I'm still confused about how often my daughter and I should take this? Twice a month like in the study or what dirt road says? Thoughts appreciated.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Thanks, friend

Thanks, friend