#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only people mentioned by @dspiegel in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response David Spiegel to his Publication

Please do not take babies on planes - it is torture for them, as they cannot equalize the pressure in their ears... they are screaming, because they are in agony. 😪

😢

Thank you for sharing this most beautiful memory. God is truly so AMAZING. He truly is there for each and everyone of us, if we just trust in Him. ❤️

🙏😇What a wonderful story and such proof in answered prayers, even if they don't always show up how we expect them.

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

😭! So touching TY

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

GOD IS SO FABULOUS....LOVE THIS!!!
;)

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

“Our heavenly Father has a thousand ways to provide for us, of which we know nothing.” ― Ellen G. White; Ministry of Healing (pub 1905)

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

So Good ! 🙏❤️

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

A soul touching story! ❤️

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Beautiful❤️❤️❤️If we pray, our prayers are answered, just that we dont recognize it because we have in our own mind how we think God should answer our prayers. Its in Gods hands and timing how our prayers are answered, not ours.

This spoke to my soul

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

He lives and walks among us.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Beautiful!!! God is GOOD and so is HUMANITY!!! 🙏 ❤️

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Oh my heart...so beautiful. ❤️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

IT's the honest truth
God and his angels answer prayers.
I know .
Thanks for sharing this clip

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

😢Thank you so very much for sharing that❣️

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Our Creator is amazing. This woman is amazing. That other woman is amazing. Life is amazing.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The power of God is beyond what we can comprehend.

Happens all the time, if you pay attention.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Thank you for reposting, it made Nana cry when I posted it yesterday. I couldn't get it to link out.
I totally understand the woman that took her baby, that is what Nana's do especially when you are missing your babies.

I told my grandson the other day, "You just stop that growing up right now"

I miss that time cause when they they old enough they don't need ya so much any more. Up to about age 5 to me is the mostest precious time of life.

That bond during those years is like nothing else that exists in any lifetime of dimension.

(2) Show this thread

That is so, so beautiful. ♥️

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

💓So beautiful.

AMEN WHEN WE PRAY WE NEVER KNOW HOW GOD WILL ANSWER AND THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE AND TESTIMONY OF LOVE COMFORT AND PEACE

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Best story I had the pleasure of listening to in a long time. All those connections are around us every day and we don't see them.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Beautiful! 😭

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

❤️🙏❤️😭❤️🙏❤️

also blubbering, now I'm a big pile of goo.

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

😭blubbering

Awesome story!