Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

they are nobodys-- bad actors

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

Fake or not the Hitler's grandson comment was pretty funny, along with the bow on that "man"? Is it 3 women and 3 men? So confusing nowadays.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

what an embarrassment these loons are

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

seriously!!! Freaking reasearch and confirm before you post this stuff! This is why we cant be taken seriously and why we cant have nice things because people like you post utter nonsense! they look utterly retarded as it is! Pick it up or stop posting this garbage! just run it through Tin Eye! For crying out, Freaking Loud!!!

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

This was photoshopped...so much disinformation going around to make us look bad...

https://tineye.com/search/d0ab9aa043ee6ecf48fe98479e2611ec303ef720?sort=crawl_date&order=asc&page=1

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

It's the whitehats that dressed them up to show you they worked for China & The 4rth Reich

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

all 3 dresses have the swastikas as do the masks the gal on the far right looks like it's on the bow in her hair.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

I think the protestors in Singapore use that sign in defiance of China....

sorry to say, thats actually been photoshopped.

it's the Chinese Flag mixed with the Nazi Flag, holy shit