There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

The normal dosage is 1 pencil eraser 2xs a day.
Everyone reacts differently. some experience herxing right away, some experience nothing. ‘Googly’ eyes when you first wake up in the morning is very common. For any full effect one must cut out processed foods and sugar which is the parasites food source. Drinking lemon water all day creates an acidic environment inside your body which makes it imposible for the paradites and cancer cells to live.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Lemon H2O actually creates an alkaline environment. Therefore parasites can not live in this kind of environment. They crave an acidic environment. "Lemon water is acidic, it gets its acidity from the citric acid (Vitamin C) in lemons. But drinking lemon water actually alkalizes the body. Why? Because your body uses the vitamin C that lemon juice provides. This leaves the alkaline minerals in lemon juice – calcium, magnesium and potassium. Your body absorbs some of those minerals, but some end up being excreted in your urine, which raises its pH. For this reason, many people consider lemon water an alkaline beverage, even though it is acidic" https://www.lifeionizers.com/blog/lemon-water-alkaline-acidic/

lol sorry I always get those 2 mixed up. I think citic acid and I think thats what screws me up

In response L.I.F.E.23 xxx to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kfed71 in this post can reply

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

It's all good...we're all here for each other