Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

I keep trying to remember we are all Gods children. Then the Evil villain in me wants to ring all of their fucking necks. I HATE this BASTARD. I think of what he did to the REAL jewish people and the BRICKS he delivered to Antifa in America. I hope and pray that BRICS was the begining of his PAIN. The Irony will be Perfect. God will prevail.

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

He/it is long gone! God's warriors took care of Soros.

will his head fit in Bubba’s noose? 😂

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Nah. He needs to suffer long and hard for all the misery he's inflicted upon this world....

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I say it must happen very soon. This scum dying of natural causes on his terms is not acceptable and will essentially render "the plan" complete BS. How many more crimes against humanity must one commit?

PARASITE ❗️🤨

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

A WEEK TO REMEMBER.