You have 3 options.

1. Refuse to believe that Joe Biden is your president and organize a rebellion.

2. Bow down to the fake actor president and call it a day then teach your kids Mandarin.

3. Trust that Trump had a few un-played cards left in his deck.

Option#3 is the one.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Joker / Trump card

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

George Washington and Co. opted for both 1 and 3. just sayin...

#savethechildren "one's own self ; one must know" #digitalsoldier

option#3 with a side of#TheyAreFooked and topped off with glass#TheBestIsYetToCome

if option 3 fails, option 1 is assured

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Watch this video, bro!

Kim Clement's "Two Presidents" Prophecy & More About Iran & Saudi Arabia

https://youtu.be/6175yIyaHE4

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response True Patriot to his Publication

This was wonderful! I'm going to listen to it again tomorrow 💫

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Definitely 3.

ive always said to my kids why do u learn italian or japanese in school ! china will own our arse learn mandarin 😂😂 ! then trump came ( he somthing different ) calling it out genuinly ! TRUMP CARD flips the world ( the real deal )

Animal Rescue, Exotic animal care, Draft Horse Rescue, Former business owner 🇺🇸#MAGA, #KAG #Trump,🇺🇸 🚫BS allowed 🚫spam

I'll go with option#3

Only followers of this user (@onward) can see their posts

option#3

Here to stand for what's right

i say 3 .
Trump Never shows his hand.
As hes said never tell your enemies your plans.
Hes also not one to just walk away after being cheated .

Wondering if you or others might comment on this--very unsettling. https://gab.com/C0DEX_/posts/105680083239548401

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

This is a still a military operation. We don't tell the enemy the truth of what's going on. The public doesn't have a "need to know" status. But, you're getting hints that thinks are going to plan. For example, Gen Flynn said there's no plan, but then said the wine bet is still on. Think about that. It's all good news. 🙂

(1) Show this thread

Sadly we are ALL OVER the card coming, the day coming, the perfect timing!! military is to save use but this ASSHOLE is still in office!! Many are ready to group together and do a civilian coup on them!! This needs to happen SOON!! Not many of us is going to stand around and let this steal go on much more! Im ready.... 100%!! We should be able to walk in and do a citizen arrest on these clowns and know our Military is behind us if they wont be the ones in front!!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

That would be stupid & your talk is inflammatory.
There are many ways to rebel & taking to the streets & acting like leftist thugs is not our calling.
Maybe you're on the wrong board.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

I still believe WE THE PEOPLE are plan B- if needed!!!

(2) Show this thread

3 for backup

Ya YA, I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

yes you are impatient & foolish. calm down & have a nice cup of tea.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Presidential Emergency Action Documents = Trump Card

After watching Mike Lindells video, especially the last 20 minutes there is without a doubt a plan.

3, 1, never 2

#3 is the only correct choice

Wifey/ Mom/ Lover/ Psalm 144:1-2/ John 3:16/ God is my king 🙏🏼/ Trump is prez!/Texas born living in Oklahoma BOOMER 🅾️🙌🏼

Im glad its#3 bc if it was#1 my neighbors would finally call the crazy farm when they saw me pack the pitch forks in the car on the way to dc 😂🙏🏼

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

In response Heather Seeking truth to her Publication

Good one!😂

(1) Show this thread

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

I'll Go With Option#3...🙌🏼❤️🇺🇸

🙏#3 🙏