🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I surfed a lot yesterday to get a sense of the vibes. It wasn't hard. Many voices in our moVement seem to be getting a little shaky. Lots of poop vibes. Less so here. This is a test of faith. Are you surrendering to God or to your left, 10% brain? You are the leaders in the coming scenes of this movie. By now your faith should be unshakable.

#FamiliaIsEverything

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Guilty :( I posted poop vibes yesterday (our current weather modification drama impacting our food supplies) - sometimes it is hard to not get wrapped up in the hardships.

So I vented here where people understand, dont judge but most of all who offer advice and pick us up when we are having those moments.

Then I went to my garden and dug up potatoes that needing harvesting and playing in the dirt increased my vibes and the rest of my day was great!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I appreciate your honesty. I suffer my own poop vibes.

I am sure we all do at times.

Another reason why I love this place is that there are so many different perspectives AND even with this, everyone gets along more so than any other social media I have been a part of.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Awake Elf, click on at the bottom under it