🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I surfed a lot yesterday to get a sense of the vibes. It wasn't hard. Many voices in our moVement seem to be getting a little shaky. Lots of poop vibes. Less so here. This is a test of faith. Are you surrendering to God or to your left, 10% brain? You are the leaders in the coming scenes of this movie. By now your faith should be unshakable.

#FamiliaIsEverything

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Guilty :( I posted poop vibes yesterday (our current weather modification drama impacting our food supplies) - sometimes it is hard to not get wrapped up in the hardships.

So I vented here where people understand, dont judge but most of all who offer advice and pick us up when we are having those moments.

Then I went to my garden and dug up potatoes that needing harvesting and playing in the dirt increased my vibes and the rest of my day was great!

I appreciate your honesty. I suffer my own poop vibes.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I am sure we all do at times.

Another reason why I love this place is that there are so many different perspectives AND even with this, everyone gets along more so than any other social media I have been a part of.