And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

AU is equally interesting IMHO,
That's why you're reading THIS message right now. 😎

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Still think AU is WAY better.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

The people make it unique here on AU. There is an addicting bad vibe on all other social media when using them. I can feel it sucking my soul. Twitter will be no different but sometimes trolling is fun.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Gematria:

Gd Save Us From The Fallen Gd Save Us From The Nephilim Reports Have It That They Have Been Cloned From Giant Bones And Will Be Launched At Us When Theyre Released From Underground Where Theyre Bred - 1831

Jews And Freemasons Going Full Tilt Rip Off On Americans Before They Pull The Plug On Our Fake Government Hollywood And Mainstream Media Everything Is A Lie Fake Sp A Ce News Makes Them Billions

Soul Piercing Nuclear Air Raid Sirens With Duck And Cover Drills For Our School Children Prove That Our Jewish Federal Government Exercised Their Sadism Around The Myth Of Nuclear Bombs

con'd in thread

Q !A6yxsPKia. 08/10/2018
Does POTUS make statements that are false?

Knowing what you know now…..
[Start @ 12:00]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
Think Haiti [14:40]
Think Watergate Commission [removed_why_investigate].
Listen very carefully.

Donald Trump's FULL roasts of Hillary Clinton at Al Smith charity dinner - YouTube

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump roasted his rival Hillary Clinton during the Alfred E. Smith charity dinner. Trump joked about the "nasty woma...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

A Simple Fact Hidden From The Public Is Rothschild Jews Have Always Started And Bankrolled The Wars Using Our Brave Boys As Lab Rats To Test Toxic Vaccines Under The Guise Of Protecting Them - 1831

Ask Yourselves This If Jesus Was Fathers Child Why Didnt He Ever Write Anything Down But Instead Had Idiots Write For Him Remember All Men Where Are The Woman Too Busy Healing And Preaching

Better Make Sure Its Gods Voice You Are Hearing And Not Your Own Imagination Or A Deceiving Spirit This Is A Really Easy To Make This Mistake And The Spirit Of Divination Can Be Very Addictive

By Their Fruits You Shall Know Them One Does Not Wait For The Ripe Objective Circumstances To Make A Revolution Circumstances Become Ripe Through The Spiritual Struggle Itself

Christ Is Good And Bad Guys It Depends On What You Are Referring To But We Are Getting Close To The Time Of Christ Its Going To Be Great Because I Am Going To Be All You People Ever Think About The Li

Cont'd

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it