Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

White hats are not special healers or magicians with secret powers.

People forget the Creator is in control of everything.

Accidents still happen.
Sickness still happens.
Death still happens.

Our goal is to be ready for anything.

But if they really have medbeds or healing modalities that could save some of the everyday heroes here like dear Photon, who is a badass warrior for Q. WE believe in Q, we believe in God. They need to show some mercy.🙏❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Agree, but understand God is in charge

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Caveat: if it is God's Will.

(1) Show this thread
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

The littles need the mery as well. It;s strange to me that the movement is about saving the children and yet, they are being injured and murdered in broad daylight by biological weapons and , where is the Military.

Some things are difficult to understand why they have to be this way, under this plan

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

The ONLY explanation that i could possibly find for such a development is this: They have not a chance of survival because of their failing parents. A life in pain or a fresh re-start in another body? That is the ONLY explanation i could possibly find for a good God watching over this without intervention.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I agree with you

(3) Show this thread