White hats are not special healers or magicians with secret powers.

People forget the Creator is in control of everything.

Accidents still happen.
Sickness still happens.
Death still happens.

Our goal is to be ready for anything.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

⚡💜Abso-fooking-lutely! Thank you for sharing such an important reminder!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Thank you Doq, it's a good reminder. God bless.

This is GODS war

Not only to be ready but also to act accordingly. So, if/when a fellow soldier gets wounded you don't just tell them that God is in control and leave them on the battlefield. You lift them on your shoulders and carry them to the doctor. Because this is how God is in control!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Victory of Death!
NO FEAR!

Loose your fear of leaving this Earth suit and everything changes!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Did you mean victory OR death?

(1) Show this thread

Luke 10:17The seventy-two returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in your name!” 18 And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you. 20 Nevertheless, do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”
21 In that same hour he rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. 22 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, or who the Father is except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”
23 Then turning to the disciples he said privately, “Blessed are the eyes that see what you se

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

But if they really have medbeds or healing modalities that could save some of the everyday heroes here like dear Photon, who is a badass warrior for Q. WE believe in Q, we believe in God. They need to show some mercy.🙏❤️

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

The littles need the mery as well. It;s strange to me that the movement is about saving the children and yet, they are being injured and murdered in broad daylight by biological weapons and , where is the Military.

Some things are difficult to understand why they have to be this way, under this plan

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Agree, but understand God is in charge

(2) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

and keep a positive attitude

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yep!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Full of Love.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏