Only people mentioned by @KeriA1776 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

emotional connection to animals, that unconditional love♥️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Emotional watching this true friendship, just love.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

love this! ❤️❤️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

❤️😭

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

😍

We are not worthy.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

our dogs love us more than they love themselves. i know it when my lil maggie lays her head on my chest and looks up at me. pure love. and i feel like that for her too.

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

Dogs are a beautiful blessing from God!💗🐶God sent our precious pup to us at the right moment. We had unexpectedly lost our first furbaby 2 weeks prior we were heartbroken. On our wedding anniversary we met this sweet little rescue pup and new she was meant to join our family. Sadly the next day we experienced another tragedy my husband lost his sister in a motorcycle accident. This little 2.2 lb precious gift was a beacon of light through that sadness. She is 3 years old now and 7lbs of pure snuggles.💗🐶🥰(first pic she is anxiously waiting for her brother and sister to come in the door after school, 3rd pic was sent to us from her foster mom to show how tiny she was, the day before we met her)🤗

In response Kym Roy to her Publication

I cannot imagine a world without these beautiful animals.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

#TeamWork doG is the Best !

do unto others as you would want done unto you

Smart, sweet baby!!! Taking care of his master. Very loyal indeed!!! 🐕🐶❤️🐕🐶❤️🐕🐶❤️🐕🐶❤️🐕🐶❤️🐕🐶

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

they watch everything we do they know whats going on and just like God they care and love unconditionally.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

God spelled backwards.

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

so very beyond precious. Brought tears to my eyes.

In response MRI Girl to her Publication

me too.

(1) Show this thread

😢❣️

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

❤️🫶❤️ LOVE this

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Awwww, love this❤️

God In Human Form!💙

doGs must have a purpose, once trained to help they can't get enough of good deeds - excellent example. Thanks

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

LOVE