PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

We are undoubtedly going to get out and vote Nov 8. However,@realDonaldTrump overtly reTruthing Q comms tells you everything you need to know… There’s probably a 107% chance [they] are going to steal this election too and the military is the only way. Prepare accordingly and remember we are the calm before during and after the storm. Godspeed & God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

So now we are back to waiting for this all to play out? How many elections do we need to go through to get out of this mess? I'm seriously asking here. I've stocked up. I've removed all cash from banks, I've literally told people, for years, "it's all good...wait and see"
How LONG is this wait?????? Brazile was stolen..WTH does that have to do with our midterms? People are dying. People are struggling financially. How much longer is this movie??

THE ELECTIONS ARE WORTHLESS We know this!!! WHEN IN THE HELL DOES IT END!!!! PEOPLE ARE DYING WHIL:E WE WAIT PATIENTLY!!!!

Let this go on long enough and there is going to be blood shed like never before seen...yet, we're all told HOLD THE LINE. Then the %$(*$N* LINE moves again.

YES!! I AM PISSED!!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

IMO we are not going to vote midterm and that the operation will be completed by 11-11. See these two Q Posts. How can we have midterms if we have a military parade on 11-11? What would be the point of a military parade if our elections were once again stolen and we have to go through the entire process again? If NESARA is going to happen and I believe some form of it will, there has to be new elections within 90 days.

midterm elections will be held
the election will be stolen
there will be no parade
there will be years and years of the same thing that is going on today
american patriots have been played, bet on it.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Scorpio2022 in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication

Not a chance. Do you think the announcement of John McCain being put to death, by John Kasich on CNN, was a slip up? Or, was it to inform Anons that people/situations are being dealt with? How about the announcements of Hillary Clinton's death on TV NYC and ABC?

[see thread for video of Kasich on CNN]

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

At 6:45 JOHN KASICH: "It's like 24 hours since John McCaine was put to death."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaaitDnSgNo

Control: The Level Playing Field - YouTube

Support the channel. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bonfireguy This video includes some content seen in my lesser viewed videos. It helps tell the storyline wi...

(1) Show this thread