Only people mentioned by @JimmieRivers in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication

I have been seeing fact checks on Biden and HRC. Too fun!

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

oh dear....fjb busted again lol

I will be impressed when they start fact checking some conspiracy theories

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Lol Awww that’s beautiful Elon. Love it!

Well that backfired lol

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

oh wow...so impressed...NOT Mom can now buy 2 gallons of gas instead of 1. Screw the milk, bread and meat for the table.

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

That "highest increase" still does not cover the rate of inflation. Taxes will also be taken out of this "increase." Premiums for Medicare Part B and D also increased. Facts matter.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

A thing of beauty.