PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

We are undoubtedly going to get out and vote Nov 8. However,@realDonaldTrump overtly reTruthing Q comms tells you everything you need to know… There’s probably a 107% chance [they] are going to steal this election too and the military is the only way. Prepare accordingly and remember we are the calm before during and after the storm. Godspeed & God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

And 4 years later Americans are still screwed. This midterm is the end one way or the other.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

I feel it is def "the beginning " of the end..

You may be right but good people have had enough and I think there will be a lot of push back maybe mot so peacefully.

Only people mentioned by @lee in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

this is war

#onlyuniteddowestand 🇺🇸

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

this is war

#onlyuniteddowestand 🇺🇸

We have all had enough. I had enough years ago.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I believe in God, Q and President Trump but the Lord helps those who help themselves. Why eas the Brazilian Military right on it and our still twiddling their thumbs? This is beyond anything we should have to endure any longer and if militias are the way then so be it.

(1) Show this thread