"Brazil 🇧🇷 Military is welcomed by the people in Rio de Janeiro.#Bolsonaro

The world is watching. 🙏❤️🌎"

From QtimeNetwork
https://t.me/QtimeNetwork/7383

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

This brings me to tear up! God is Great!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praise GOD. Praying for Brazil.
Praying for the troops.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

🙏🙏🙏 God bless Brazil

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

God Bless Brazil 🇧🇷!!! 🙏 ❤️

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Vibes test run. o7, Brazil!

We’re ready to play.

Only followers of this user (@Rawicki17) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 God bless the people of Brazil. Protect them from the tyranny that has sought to destroy them. May they be victorious over evil.

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

☝️ Military is the only way.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Would love to see that here in the US, unfortunately communists have overtaken our government.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Out fucking standing!