This is MrBeast, don't let his name fool you. Few popular influencers like him.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Humanity IS GOOD!! The gift is in the GIVING!!! Beautiful!!! 🙏 💕

I would love to be able to do that!

So who paid him to give money away? Quid?

I want to be a billionaire by giving money away, sign me up

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Serious comms right here!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

did he help clean this mess up? I hear "security concern" and look at it like "it's for your safety".
good to know there are actual good people out there trying to help and do not have to make youtube videos about it.

Some give with no expactation of a return. some build a brand banking on the return. this was round a week ago

https://youtu.be/PYRed3RrAYY

MrBeast Charity Attempt Turns into a Nightmare - YouTube

MrBeast’s Charity Attempt Turns into a Nightmare...Mrbeast has had a long history of doing charity, this time when mrbeast tried to plan ahead with a store, ...

Anybody notice the time of the video first is spelled fisrt. SR in drops Seth Rich....Pompeo served today from Assange attorneys.....Nothing is as it seems but everything is happening for a reason.

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response Timewill tell to his Publication

👏!!

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

First thought when he gave the guy the cash.. I hope he was a vet 🇺🇲

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻😅✨🕊❤️😇
Healing is not always cash...

Brilliant, so true, but it has to be your own learning process ...
just wake up and realize what REALLY matters are people, love.
That's it.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

money cant buy health ,happiness and peace .

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

💞Wow.great guy.God Bless him💞🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The People Goes To Church Know Not Who They Worshio Or Pay Tributes - 756
Americans On Board With Nwo Better Renounce It Quickly Or Go Down With It
Americans Would Believe Men Walked On The Moon If You Showed It To Them On T V
Anything Is Possible When You Open Your Connection To The Universe
Either I Get My Islands And My Reparations Or I Kill All Oppressive Souls
Havah Yahweh Christ The Perfect Lamb Two Times First As A Man This Time As A Woman

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=This+is+MrBeast%2C+don%27t+let+his+name+fool+you.+Few+popular+influencers+like+him

Q Post 756 (below)

Timestamp = Q Post 221, 22, 1, 5

Q Post 22
The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Q Post 1
Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated.

Q Post 5
US is the first domino.

Please research and watch especially if your kids are watching. He has a strong sexual content in his older videos... stopped watching because of this. Seems like a good message and maybe he has figured it out but....something feels off to me

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

He has let go of materialism and that's huge

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

WOW. that is refreshing, my kids are obsessed with him and I didn’t know what to think of his motives or who backed him… nice to see there are still some good people out there that our kids are following. ❤️

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

personally Random Acts of kindness are awesome.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

seems like he has found some keys to happiness!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

yes to more of this in the world 👏👏👏
its like anthony keddis sang in RHCP 🌶️
“give it away give it away now”

the story behind the song
he was going through his girlfriend’s closet ans saw this amazing jacket, she insisted he take it.
“why are you giving me your favorite jacket?”
she explained, things like money, clothes, wisdom have greater value when you give them away
to help another and make the world more beautiful!

“Every time you empty your vessel of that energy, fresh new energy comes flooding in."

a simple random act of kindness is all it takes to a start a ripple
❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I have never heard of this guy & this is the first time even seeing him & a video of him. Yeah I'm a little behind the times. Interesting reading the comments here. I watched video twice, all I see is human kindness & his awakening to the value of life. That's profound when you awaken to that. I didn't interpret hand gestures while watching. I listened to the message.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Perspective found

i wish he’d send me a grand to catch up on my house payment 😪

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

i can't stand this guy.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

why..????

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

I've loved him since he started. He is truly a God sent

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

We ALL at some point wanted some materialistic item and splurged. From that I think he and we have learned that an object only gives you a "shallow" feeling of happiness for a short period of time as nothong can give you happiness except the feeling of helping others and less fortunate. God gave many the ability to make a lot of money, it's what you do with it. It's okay if you learn from you past actions and make the change! Kudos to this man!!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Beautiful message…giving always feels better

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

So i have not watched the video. Never heard of this guy. I'm in a setting right now where i can't listen to it anyway, so I read the comments. Very interesting how they are so divided one way or the other. I'm very curious to watch it later and see what my opinion is.

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

the video is about him giving 10,000 to a homeless man and how he doesnt get any satisfaction from having expensive materialistic items like other youtubers do to flex, because it means nothing compared to your health and safety :)

i think he is ONE of a kind. takes care of his mom and day one team and reinvests all his earned money back into his videos😎 he is very good at what he does.

(1) Show this thread

Why are any of you saying you don't like this?! There needs to be more people like him out there! Picture the kind of world we could live in where we all help each other out! Love does Win

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

i agree wtf lol 😆
only a bot would hate him

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

You preach it sister! 😍

(2) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

This is the future of humanity...

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

VK 😠 I don't like this dude and I don't like this video.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

why?

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

Why don't you like him? Have you ever actually watched any of his content? Have you taken the time to look up how much he has contributed to humanity in just a short time. Have you talked with the kids that look up to him and the amazing example he sets for them?

(3) Show this thread