I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Do you know who this is? Tell me

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

looks like crazy AOCHOLE on the left and the other ones a man I think but forget where Ive seen it

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

That is actually Huma Abedin's sister Hema. She hasnt been seen public in about 5 years. AOC is Hema, a Muslim Brotherhood Iranian plant in Congress, courtesy of George Soros.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Well I'll be a monkeys aunt!!! I gotta say, my gut tells me right off that this is fact!!! Now, who's that beast on the right lol Joe Rogan 😂😂

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

I resized and straightened your profile pic. It is 150X150 and may appear blurry as a post; but, as a profile pic it will be clear.

hahahaha!! ty Bob! do what do I do, screenshot it and profile it again? little slow on the draw I am lol

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jeanmarie1 in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Just right click on it and "Save image as" your desk top then upload on your page. If you are on a mac you can left click on it and drag it to your desk top. Cheers, we've all been there at one point or another!

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Look at me now!! Im rightside up Bob! I gotta be honest though, I still feel sideways 🧐😘

(1) Show this thread