I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Do you know who this is? Tell me

Daughter of the most highβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

looks like crazy AOCHOLE on the left and the other ones a man I think but forget where Ive seen it

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

That is actually Huma Abedin's sister Hema. She hasnt been seen public in about 5 years. AOC is Hema, a Muslim Brotherhood Iranian plant in Congress, courtesy of George Soros.

Well I'll be a monkeys aunt!!! I gotta say, my gut tells me right off that this is fact!!! Now, who's that beast on the right lol Joe Rogan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jeanmarie1 in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

I resized and straightened your profile pic. It is 150X150 and may appear blurry as a post; but, as a profile pic it will be clear.

Daughter of the most highβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

hahahaha!! ty Bob! do what do I do, screenshot it and profile it again? little slow on the draw I am lol

(1) Show this thread

Some actress. She is not important.