Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I'm a BIG Pain in the Butt. Yeshua is Lord!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ugh! Tomorrow...I already feel sick.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

and so is the 19th

😎

😘milujem jeho úsmev

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

Just look at Biden🤦‍♂️ what a joke!
Mumbling Stumbling looking dazed and confused,..
Lookes like he is building up a tolerance for them pep shots they use to give him right before they kicked his sorry*$$ on stage🤣🤣🤣
But really, What a disgrace for the nation!!!

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

He looks luke he's 100 YO!

(1) Show this thread

First of all above anything I am a Patriot. I whistle while I work, because whistling is my work. world's greatest whistler. Want Freedom

All he gets is 86.

Army brat lived everywhere! I call NJ home, but reside in NC Have 1 son and a granddaughter, my

i love how they just every once in awhile have people walking by in the back so he has someone to follow. he cant find his way out of a shoebox without someone to follow these days. i almost feel sorry for him but naw not really. karma

that thing is scary as fook!

Biden has lost it. Doesn't know if he's coming or going.

I can work with crazy. I can work with stupid. I can't work with crazy stupid.

Fox News is doing an expose on the Biden China connection right now. Coincidence? I think not!

#GOD #FAMILY #COUNTRY #PATRIOT #KAG #TRUTHSEEKER #Q #WWG1WGA Silenced by Twitter (@jstew4healthyliving) 🖕🏻Twitter 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Maria Taheny to her Publication

Interesting for sure!

(1) Show this thread

oh boy..hes a real pissa..the ppl who voted for him are gonna be so ashamed of themselves when the truth is revealed

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Isnt going to be the 19th?

Notice the DNA? These people are as twisted as that DNA!

Patriot that loves this Country, President Donald Trump, God and Family. #WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #KAG, #FOOKED

Yes it is and by someone much more worthy of that number!🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I can't understand why people voted for him.
🤪

His skin looks strange. maybe a mask? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JASUsVY5YJ8

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Moose Lady to his Publication

I've thought the same for some time. Kelli Ann@777KAB on Twitter has shown evidence that the technology is there to wear a mask of a famous person but it is actually someone else. She's had her eye on a bald USSS whose always around POTUS. With China Joe, the thing that gets me is his hair. On the back, it doesn't even lay falt or close to his scalp. It sticks out with a gap between hair and scalp. That has "mask" written all over it.

(1) Show this thread

:)

com'on man think..

You tell em VK!!! 😎🇺🇸🦅#46#FuturePresident#jfkjr ❤️

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

I'll say it. That's not the real JB. Don't know if this is a double, clone, or what. But, it isn't him.

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

the dementia is strong with this one. sad. the fact that the press continues to pretend all is well is even sadder. the fact that so many people think the press tells the truth is saddest of all.

Patriot Plumber, going to show em how to drain the swamp

Like, what ? was that??

Five bucks says he's got candy in his pockets.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response The Quadfather to his Publication

He sure is one creepy MF.

In response The Quadfather to his Publication

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(2) Show this thread

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

UNBELIEVABLE!!! They cant seem to get their fake Bidens right! The REAL JOE BIDEN had blue eyes & a huge smile! One minute "Joe" has blue eyes, then brown & the next black; with seemingly no soul!🤢👿🤡

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Teresa Hiers to his Publication

The one with black eyes and seemingly no soul, is the real Joe Bingo!

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

46 is for JFK Jr. ❤️🙏

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

No more 46... it will probably be the 20th :) :) Trump will be the 19th president of the restored republic. if jfk jr is alive he might be his. vp...💗

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

🇺🇲#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

lol what a yoke.....

#GOD #FAMILY #COUNTRY #PATRIOT #KAG #TRUTHSEEKER #Q #WWG1WGA Silenced by Twitter (@jstew4healthyliving) 🖕🏻Twitter 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Alexandra 369 to her Publication

lol, a 'fried' yoke that is

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

they need to replace this droid.. it's hair is falling out

. 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻